Walker Hill Digital is looking for a passionate Digital Account Manager to join our growing team of digital marketers in our Brisbane office.
We are an Agency that specialises in Paid Search, Social Media Marketing, and Marketing Automation providing end-to-end digital marketing services and solutions for Australian businesses.
Powered by data and fuelled by passion, we are looking for a highly passionate digital marketing specialist to join our team that can provide seamless end-to-end services and a flawless customer experience for our clients
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and supporting the execution & delivery of digital services.
The role includes:
- Aligning clients business goals and objectives into digital campaigns that deliver success against core performance metrics
- Working closely with the digital specialist & technical team to execute and deliver successful campaigns
- Identify and provide opportunities for campaign growth via additional digital services and channels
- Managing relationships and client engagement, providing performance & campaign reporting
- Developing your digital capability and skills by working with a highly energetic and passionate team
- Presenting digital strategy, campaign updates in a client-facing capacity
- Maintaining an exceptional level of client retention through strong relationship management and campaign success
- 2+ years of Digital Account Management experience
- A proven track record of managing digital marketing services and channels such as Paid Search and Social Media.
- Client facing experience with strong presentation skills and exceptional customer experience
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with effective time management to meet deadlines
- Experience managing small to medium business clients with a strong emphasis on client and relationship management
- An appetite for challenge and curiosity to develop into a market-leading Digital Account Manager
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development
- A strong (and fun) team culture, terrific inner-city office with break away spaces
- Work with a wide range of clients in various industries
- 12 pm finish on Fridays
- Annual team weekend getaway
If you are up for a new challenge with a fast-growing, hard-working team of digital marketers, please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you are the perfect candidate for this role!
Bonus points for if you replace your cover letter with a video introduction.