An opportunity has arisen to join the Walker Hill Group as a full time Receptionist! A varied role, with a need for a positive individual who is also able to work autonomously and self-manage.
We are a fast growing, results-driven organisation, committed to delivering an exceptional client experience and helping our clients make their businesses count.
Stationed as first point of contact, you must be well presented, with clear, confident communication skills. Your day will be varied. Your duties will include:
- Delivering exceptional client experience, greeting all Walker Hill visitors.
- Managing a busy reception.
- Managing queries and general correspondence.
- Completing ad hoc administration tasks.
- Supporting the Directors & Practice Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Positive and energetic personality, with the ability to show initiative, work and stay motivated individually, as well as thrive in a team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional and pleasant working manner.
- Highly organised, with ability to work efficiently and effectively within a fast paced and varied role.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality and timely administration support.
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities with a high degree of flexibility
- Previous experience in a receptionist/administration role is preferred.
What we can offer…
We provide a high energy work environment. We provide great working conditions and provide a variety of challenges that will help you along your career path.
To the right candidate, we provide:
- A great culture that is fueled by an ever-growing group of professionals who work hard and play harder.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Access to ongoing training delivered to help grow your career.
- A structured mentorship program to help you define and implement ongoing career progression.
- Paid half-day Fridays, every Friday!
- Table tennis for those that like a bit of exercise.
- Regular social events that are put on and covered by the firm.
- Much much more…
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the right attitude for our business, please apply now.